|Launched||28 September 2015|
|Picture format||Standard definition/1080i|
|Audience share||0.8% (October 2017, )|
|Slogan||eesti Saar ERR|
|Sister channel(s)||ETV, ETV2|
ETV+ is an Estonian public broadcasting television channel, airing programmes in the Russian and Estonian languages. Launched on 28 September 2015, the channel's budget for 2015 is 2.53 million euros. The chief of ETV+ is Darja Saar.
The ETV+ name was chosen out of 360 submissions in a competition to find a name for the new channel. According to ETV+ chief Darja Saar, the plus part of the name stems from the Russian words: 'п - популярное', 'лю - любимое' and 'с - своё' meaning 'popular', 'beloved' and 'ours' which together spell plus".
- "Government approves Russian-language channel". ERR. 21 November 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- (www.dw.com), Deutsche Welle. "Estonia launches own Russian-language TV channel - DW - 28.09.2015". DW.COM.
- "Chief of new ERR Russian-language channel named". ERR. 13 March 2015. Retrieved 13 March 2015.
- "ERR's new Russian-language TV channel will be called ETV+". ERR. 20 April 2015. Retrieved 20 April 2015.
- "Estonia launches anti-Russian propaganda channel". UNIAN. 25 September 2015. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
|This Estonian television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|